Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow and 22 degrees! Brrrr....


Well, I finally got my wish and we have LOTS of swirling, blowing, tingling snow! It is 24 outside and has been snowing nearly all day with little flakes of crystal snow mixed with real snowflakes. We are supposed to keep snowing all through the night and sometime tomorrow or Monday turn to freezing rain.
Now there is one I can pass on. A free skating rinks for cars. Anyone say bumper cars? But... I get to stay home if I want, as I am on break so life is good. Dad thinks it is a big party to go drive his big bus with chains in the snow and ice. Weird man he is. :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ha, here I thought I was all ready to never see snow again, but that looks like a lot of fun. Go sledding for me, k mom.

kevandcan said...

I have GREAT memories of winter snow at the house on 106th...enjoy!