Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wii Fit is making us fit!

Dad and I adore our Wii Fit. We exercise nearly daily with it and are getting more coordinated and strong. Or so it says... :) And I love it when it tells me that my Wii Fit age is 36, 37 and 40 and then tells me what a young body I have!

Dad is REALLY good at the soccer activity and has several 550 perfect scores to prove it. He also is very good at the downhill skiing, having very fast times - about 24 seconds. I, however, am very good at the dance aerobics, the tightrope walk, and the rolling bubble down the stream. I can't seem to get the hang of the snowboarding yet, keep missing one or two gates each time! I can now ski jump very successfully too!

Another thing we really enjoy is playing Mario Kart with Misha and Amy! We are well matched and have so much fun racing each other! What a fun toy.

2 comments:

Chris Kline said...

They have had lots of fun this summer playing with you. Will be hard when everyone goes back to school.

We hope to get a Wii Fit for Christmas.

Lori said...

I knew you guys had a gaming bug in you. I'm glad to see that it's being nurtured.