Sunday, August 3, 2008

Houston July 2008


We sure had a great time visiting Jenni and Kevin and their families! It was plenty hot there and humid, and we are so thankful for air conditioning, makes it all very nice. Love those grandchildren! And great to hear that Kevin and Candace have a new arrival for Feb 09!
We love J and K's new house, it is terrific, and Lucy, well, I just adore her. She LOVES to run upstairs in the morning and find my bed and "play" by nuzzling my hand, or snuggling. We are buds. Ashley and I bonded over "pink toes". She hadn't had nail polish so I polished her toes and mine for our sandals and she was so happy and excited to have pink toes! Daniel is so sweet and cuddly and his smiles melt my heart. Jeremy is still very into his Thomas trains ( as is Ashley!) and drew me a very detailed Thomas picture and one of his house with all the rooms. Jonathan reads so very well, it was so cute to listen to him master these big words in the scriptures each night at scripture reading/prayer time.



3 comments:

kevandcan said...

We loved having you down! Ashley still LOVES her painted toes and tells everyone about it.

Chris Kline said...

It's always a party when the cruise director comes to town :-) Glad you had a great trip.

Lori said...

Definitely looks like fun times were had.