Monday, August 11, 2008

It's true, we are moving home!

It is really true, we took 2216 off the market today and it feels good to have it really be ours again. We have the townhouse/condo listed on the MLS www.brokerdirectmls.com/111132 and hope to be able to sell it, although we aren't holding out great hope. It is in the much better price range and it has a VIEW like very few other properties. I also have it on Craigslist and Zillow and our 2 "ex" realtors are helping to look for folks and spread the word.

We plan on moving home sometimes around Labor Day. I start work tomorrow so, we will see with Dad and I both working how much our bodies and minds can handle. I hurt already from moving boxes and painting and woke up to painful arthritis hands last night. Ugh... but we are excited to go home and put things away differently, like we would like, have LOTS of space, and to enjoy a DARK bedroom in the morning when we want to sleep.

And we have LOTS of room for you to come visit us!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Good luck with the move! I like that little saying you have there.

Unknown said...

good blog people!

Jenn said...

I know what a hard decision this was to make, but I'll admit, I'm thrilled that when I come home, I'll really be HOME.

kevandcan said...

I am excited for you and hope this is an answer to your prayers. Love you

Chris Kline said...

I hope it goes well for you. Try to get help on the big stuff.