Thursday, April 17, 2008

I love orchids and daffodils!

Well, at the old house, my daffodils are gorgeous, the daphne are in bloom, the camellia is laden with pink flowers, the tulips are getting ready to bloom and the lawn is a deep, brilliant green. I do miss all my flowers. The 31 roses are all bedecked with new leaves and look so shiny and ready for spring and summer.

At home now, I have no flower garden, those darn deer eat it! But, inside the house I have two beloved orchid plants. After patiently waiting for a year, they have been blooming for over 3 weeks now and the last blossom is opening. they should last for about another 2-3 weeks and then bye bye for another year.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Provo's still looking rather dead after a long harsh winter. I can't wait to get some green around here.

Jolayne said...

Your flowers are beautiful. So sad that they, like tulips, don't last all year long.