Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Fun

I had fun this year carving a pumpkin. I found one of the design sheets in an old Halloween box from when the kids lived here and set about marking it on my pumpkin. It took about 1.5 hours but I think it turned out great! And the best part is that I carved it on a "reusable" pumpkin that I bought at Michael's so next year we have it too!
You wouldn't recognize Larry but he is under all this! We went to a fabulous Halloween Party with our Prune Hill Friends

4 comments:

Lori said...

ooooh, nice pumpkin! Your outfits look fantastic too, you look way cute mom.

Shakes said...

Tell Larry he should dress up next year

kevandcan said...

I love the pumpkin and costumes. You guys are cool parents.

Jenn said...

Well done on the pumpkin, and holy cow, you are adorable mom. Wonderful costumes.