Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lori and Addie visited us!

Cute little Addie came to see us early this month. I am just now having time to download my pictures to tell you about it! And I finally have internet so I can post them! More pictures of their trip can be seen here on my Picasa album. Well, Addie is as cute as ever, and a whole 4 months old now. We went to the Clark Co Fair Grounds for a dog obedience show, where the dogs go thru tunnels, up and down ramps, under and over jumps and we loved it! And Addie loved her Grandma and Grandpa!

She got to take a nice bath in the big kitchen sink, but she is nearly too big for it herself! Sure is nice being home and having a deep kitchen sink and a wonderful kitchen!
We had so much fun over the long weekend with Lori and Addie and the Burkmans. Becky, Kyle and their kidlets came over too for dinner one night and we had a great dinner. Did I mention that I am so happy to be back in my big, old house? Nice to have room to have folks over and to entertain. Hope they come back soon!

3 comments:

Chris Kline said...

Your first real visitor in your new old home :-). Perhaps I'll get a trip to Portland in the next year and can drop by too.

Lori said...

We had a fun time, addie sure loved you guys. Thanks for posting the pics, you got some way cute ones! Oh, and addies a whopping 5 months old now!

Jenn said...

Oh, I love the one of her checking out Dad. Thanks for posting these!